Wednesday 2 April 2014

Goody !!

I just took a chance to see if I still have some data to blog today. I sense that things are coming to a point now, and it will improve a lot soon. I actually see myself as a witness to God's greatness and His faithfulness to His word. It takes patience and perseverence to reach the time when you actually experience God's blessings. And faith, don't forget faith, it's very important. I red a story in the Bible where a man begged Jesus to heal his sick daughter. On his way to his house with Jesus, others met him and said: "Don't bother the teacher anymore, your daughter is dead. " Jesus said to him the most important two words everyone needs to ever hear. "Only believe." So, for anyone going through a tough time, whatever the reason may be, only believe. It sounds so simple, so ridiculous I know, trust me, I battle with that concept also, but I think it works. All my life I was used to dealing with my problems. But now, I don't have any solutions. I have done all I can to improve my problem, but now, all I can do is wait and be patient. I decided a while ago that I'm going to do things God's way. In the mean time, my grocery cupboards are bare, I don't have all the rent I need to pay. But I'm confident God will provide and meet all my needs. And much more. So, let me get back on my knees. And pray. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment