Monday 31 March 2014

Opportunity knocks again

I have another opportunity to blog again today, thanks to Vodacom. I received another free 100 MB data bundle, and how do I use it? To blog, of course. Just when you see the light at the end of the tunnel, it just fades away again. I queried my provident fund today. I had to fill in forms again, and they informed me it will take two months to actually receive my money. And I have already been waiting for three months for it. And this is the light at the end of the tunnel for me, because then I can carry on working full steam ahead and actually earn some money. It's horrible that your life is so controlled by mere paper. But that's life, I suppose. Unfortunately, we can only go with the flow. There is one concept people don't understand. They say "This is my house." or my car. Or whatever , but in the end, you don't own nothing in this world. Whatever you claim as your possessions, is on loan to you. By God. And when you move on to the next reality of living, which is dying, you can't take it with you. And if you try, someone else will help themself and take it. But any way, that's my reasoning. It seems my blogs are so morbid lately. I don't mean to be so negative about things, I'm sorry. But anyway, have you had a look at my webstore yet? It's right at the bottom of this page, but you need to play around with it to see how it works. Or, read my previous posts which will explain it more precisely. Anyway, thank you for spending your valuable time reading this junk. I'm in this for the long run. But it's taking long.I guess I can only persevere and push through with my advertising until I do get some sales. That will come soon enough, I know. So, until my post, bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment