Thursday 27 March 2014

Hello People !

Hello everyone. We had a hitch again this month, so I wasn't able to blog over the last few weeks. Also, I'm still waiting for my provident fund to pay up. They seem like a bunch of babies, you have to follow up with them often. A few times they said they lost my papers, but this time there are no excuses. I send it via fastmail, with a tracking number, so they can't just throw it away as they want. I'm also looking at other options for work online. I have been doing this for six months now. I mean, working as an affiliate agent for amazon.com. Otherwise, I am unemployed, I have no other means to support my family. I am not supported by the welfare, nor the church, nor any other help organization. I'm in this alone, and I'm just not getting any sales. I will carry on with this, but I need another job that will give money a lot faster. I consider this a legitimate business, but it will take time. At least a year before I see results and be awarded for my work. But I don't have the time, I need money now. This was such a nasty shock, and caught me unawares. One day, I happily went to work, and the next they tell me there's no work. Suddenly, I find myself unemployed, and it wasn't even my fault. I'm so sick and tired of this corporate system, they could at least have the decency to warn me about my pending status. Anyway, life goes on, it's no use getting angry and resentful about this. But I won't go back to this again. I get the feeling they want to demoralize normal people. But what they don't seem to consider, most people learn to adapt to their situation and find a different way to support themselves and their families. So any way, they are going to lose out. What they don't seem to understand, they can't win.
Well, see me in my next blog, whenever that may be. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment