Saturday 15 March 2014

I was curious

I went on my own blog this morning, to see what is on offer on this banner of clothing. Judging by the prices, that is a real, good bargain. I used the currency converter to calculate the prices in relation to my country's foreign exchange rate and comparing with the prices of the local clothing shops, and yes, it is cheap. I also like this that you can choose between polyester and cotton. I dislike polyester because it's imitation, not real cotton. Wearing polyester, it makes you feel hot when it's hot, and it makes you feel cold when it's cold. Cotton protects your body. It keeps you cool when you are hot, and keeps you warm when it's cold. It is a bit more expensive than polyester, but I feel it's a better buy. Also, cotton last a lot longer.

Compusar.co is actually my website domain name. It is active, but there is a problem with it, which I have to deal with soon. I think I have to pay for something again, which costs money, and money I don't have at this stage. It will take a month or so to sort this out, but I will tell you when it's ready. Also, please feel free to use the currency converter as you need, I placed it there for your convenience. Like I said, I need to aggressively advertise my blog, so you will hear from me daily. I need sales, and I think this is the only way for me to do it. And please let me know ehwn you buy something. It's none of my business what you buy, nor howmuch you pay, but I would like to follow up on whether your deliveries are done. Depending on where you live, they need at least two weeks for delivery. And goods bought over $35, shipping is free. Thank you for your tume.

No comments:

Post a Comment