Friday 14 March 2014

This is different

This new, third blog is different to what I wanted it to be. I wanted to put my webstore here where I'm now printing, but it's too big. And the configuration for this space doesn't allow for me to put HTML code in this space. I have decided to keep my third blog, but it will be dedicated to amazon.com and what they have to offer. So, I will be searching for discounts, promotions and bargains on the amazon.com site and advertise it here on this blog. So, I will change the banners once a week or so to keep it interesting.

My family is hungry, I'm hungry. I need sales to be able to make a living with this. So, I will be seem aggressive in my approach because I have to. I have been doing this now for about six months, yet I have no sales. Obviously, I'm doing it all wrong. Most people studied this and marketing at university, but I have to learn this by trial and error. I will be doing product reviews here every now and then, probably to encourage you, the customers, to buy what is on offer here on my blog. But have a look at what's on discount this time. I will hunt for those discounts and place them here, on this blog. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment