Monday 12 January 2015

I have the authority

So, what gives me the authority to write articles on those subjects? Seeing as I am not a psychiatrist, nor a psychologist. I have no claim on this, I have never even seen the inside of a university. So, what gives me the authority to write on these subjects? Well, my answer is quite simple. It's all the lessons I had in life that gives me that authority. I think that the life experiences you had is of much more value than stuff you learnt in books. In the end, you might have the papers, the qualifications for that kind of subject, but you still don't know nothing about life. The right answers to those kind of questions can only come from within you, from your own experiences. So, I am writing these articles based on my own life experiences. And maybe somebody might learn from these and apply it to their own lives. And benefit from it. And it one person uses these articles and benefits from it, then my task is done.

No comments:

Post a Comment