Friday 23 January 2015

I'm stuck

I find myself in this dreaded situation now. I'm fast reaching writer's block, I'm running out of topics to put on my articles. With my blogs also, I hit a blank, I don't know what to put there. I also was trying to make money out of these blogs, articles, whatever, but nothing is working. In spite of how enormous  the internet claims to be, I don't think it's all that big. But anyway, even this life as we know it is a farce. I probably seem facetious, trying to be spiteful now. And maybe I am because I really want this to work and it just isn't. No, I don't think the internet is as big as it claims to be. I think they exaggerate all this nonsense instead of the things that really matters. But that's how the world system works, as long as it suits themselves. No matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment