Friday 16 January 2015

The Method to my madness

I wonder if anyone actually have seen what I'm actually doing with these articles I have published by EzineArticles.com So far I wrote about love, then peace, and joy but that one still has to be approved to be published. That is what I want to focus on now till that is finished. If you look in the Bible, in the New Testament, Galatians chapter five speaks about the fruit of the spirit. What I want to show is that these are a part of your emotions, but also it can be controlled my your will. I will deal each one as I get to it, and how to deal with them individually.

The banners by amazon.com are active, if you would like to browse around and see what you want there. The shop at the bottom, have a look if you would like. The currency converter is for your use in case you need to make sure of prices according your country's currency.

No comments:

Post a Comment