Tuesday 20 January 2015

Yay !!

Nice, the managers of Ezine Articles has given me another opportunity to prove that I am an author worth his salt. I already had published twenty five articles, which got me to the end of the road unless I register and pay for this privilege, but it's just way too expensive for me. This the only means for me to monetize and support myself, and seeing as so far nobody has actually bought my articles, I just don't have the money for this. But, there's no need for me to feel sorry for me, in the end, God Himself is my provider, I will be just fine.

In the meantime, here is another copy of one of my articles, I'm sure you will be able to see them all.

To Forgive or not

Also, there are much more in my second blog, they have sermons which will help you to improve your lifestyle. Rodney

No comments:

Post a Comment