Monday 19 January 2015

My Articles

I have been writing articles publishing them on EzineArticles. I have already published twenty five of them, but now I have reached the most of what I am allowed to publish for free. There is a way for me to publish more, but I will have to do some advertising of these articles. Otherwise, I have to buy space on EzineArticles, but it's expensive. So, I will have to do this the hard way and just hope they accept my attempts. So, the learning carries on.

I need to have a landing page, they say. I'm not sure what that is, I'm just a normal writer with information about life that I would like to share with people. I think it's another page where I advertise my articles, so here it is. I just hope people are going to read this and actually respond to this, with everything I have done on my blogs, I have never had any response from people. But it doesn't really matter. I know according to my statistics on EzineArticles, people have been reading my articles. The whole idea of publishing these articles for me was to help people. Because if you have been already through the same situation others are going through now, you will then have compassion for others and advise them on what to do, how to do things. And you have the experience on this, so you are an authority on this subject, you are able to help other people.

I'm not sure this is going to work, I don't know much about stuff like this. I suppose I need to have what is called an opt in form and all that, but that also costs money. Everything costs money, and I just want to help people where I can. So, I will just leave that out, if people want more information from me, or if they would like to contact me personally, here is my email address: email address 

Also, here is a sample of my articles, I hope you find them useful. Love as an Emotion 

No comments:

Post a Comment